clubs | bars | leather | hotels
dance | lounge | gay

deluxe | expensive | moderate | gay | budget | hostels | campsites

map

forum
menu
Subject: Re: CLEANING IRONING AND BABYSITTING
Posted by: sun on June 25, 2009 at 07:54:52
In Reply to: CLEANING IRONING AND BABYSITTING posted by Carla Antunes on February 27, 2009 at 15:44:13:

I need an au-pair/nanny for my 3 children in Holland, beautifull, sensitive boys who love humour, playfullness and honousty. we need a warm hearted person who can listen to them and be there with love, compasion and positivity. you have your own room, tv and car, we also need you to be able take care for them while I travel for 3 till 7 days and sometimes come with us(we pay all)when needed to Brasil, Norway and Sweden. I have different projects everywere, including making a cd, cooking for groups and healing work, learning people about nature. We hope you like nature too,music, waching a movie, going to an event sometimes and be a positive caring person. We will give you respect, enough free time for yourself, our friendship and reasonable payment. we hope you wil stay at least for half a year. When you are interested en when not, please contact me, so we can speak, with all blessings and sun in your heart, Sun  

Followups

Post a followup
your name:
e-mail:
subject:
comments:

amsterdam | eat | drink | smoke | gay | club | red lights | hotels | sights | tips

copyright © 2017 amsterdam hotspots
privacy policy | terms of use